Monday, March 10, 2008

My Co-Investors

I just want to take this opportunity to say thanks to all involved thus far in this project. I'm big on citing my sources. I'll call these people my co-investors.

Lynn Rowley- I know you don't want to hear thank you again, but get over it. I'm putting it in writing. Thank you for thinking of me and giving me the B...and for biting the bill on the brakes! I love you!

Grandpa Beagley-Thank you for listening to all my frustrations when the oil filter kept blowing off. And thank you for answering all my stupid questions. I love being a part of the MG community and the reputation you've given the Beagley name!

My wife Stephanie- I have felt so defeated and you've always supported me! You'll look so hot in it with the top down. If this B's a rocking....I love you!

Stephen Rampleberg- You're the man! Thank you for pulling the motor to be rebuilt, for taking it apart and prepping it for rebuild, for putting her back in after rebuild, and for never giving up on fixing Burt's screw ups. I owe you dearly. Your time and experience has saved me hundreds, possibly thousands of dollars! I miss you Brother!

Dad-Like Grandpa, thanks for your advice and direction. And thanks for waxing her and treating her like you really wish you had a B and not a Midget. It's ok to feel vunerable in such a tiny car. You can borrow it when ever. I love you Pops! I honestly fear Caiden will like your Midget more.

Vic/Barb (Mom & Dad)-Thanks for your financial support, for buying me a GT, and being understanding when I decided to sell it. You'll get a set of keys to the B. It'll be a blast!

No comments: